1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO Insider podcast interview with..... (ask questions inside!)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by StaticOnAtlantic, Jul 6, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

This weeks interview is with JC The Builder, owner of UOGUIDE.COM
    If you have questions post below! Interview will be this weekend, so plenty of time!!!

UO INSIDER |UO'S #2 Podcast

UO Insider | Facebook
  2. Vlaude

Vlaude Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aug 7, 2003
    I remember JC the Builder from the old uopowergamers site, I think he wrote some pretty awesome essays for them and regularly posted on their boards if I remember correctly. When I came back to UO last year that was the first place I went (sorry Stratics) only to be horrified to see its now basically inactive and hardly ever updated :(

However, when people started telling me about uoguide and that JC was its architect I knew immediately it would be a great source for all my powergaming needs, and indeed it has been!

Praise and personal anecdotes aside, here is a question for JC: if the developers approached you for ideas on what to do about factions, what ideas would you have for them?
  3. Last day for questions! Interview will be tomorrow!