1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] UO Items/Gold For LoL RP

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rumpy, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looking to see if anyone here wants to swap some RP (Riot Points) in League of Legends for gold or items. I have plenty of soulstones and other stuff. It might as well go to good use, as I do not see myself returning anytime soon if at all again. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll be happy to work through a deal :)

-- Please only serious inquires only. I do not have my accounts active and will need to activate them in order to complete the trade.

Blaeke likes this.
  2. Symma

Symma Certifiable

i tried LoL but bleh, to scary if you don't have anyone to train with lol

legendsguy likes this.
  3. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

It really is.. I mean, there are BOT Matches and there is PvP. Even so, its alot to learn how to use characters and the Masteries/Runes and what items to buy. I am still learning alot of things and I am about to hit level 30. Not to mention there are 110+ Champs to learn to play and all the different roles (Tank, Support, Jungler, Etc). Each champ has a learning curve, but I enjoy the challenge. :)

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Happy to see the choices you've made.
    Keep up the good work

Blaeke likes this.
  5. Førsaken_

Førsaken_ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aww. Sorry to see you came back to UO only to realize that you weren't that good...Good luck in LoL buddy! :loser:

Blaeke likes this.
  6. Skunk

Skunk Sage
    Stratics Veteran BREW

I have a lol account with Ahri if interested let me know. I don't play anymore.

7. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

You mean the 8 months I was back before you even showed face on Siege? Oh yah.. Musta been so bad. :) You're just mad you could never extract revenge for us taking down your other turds :( I still have all of their loot in a nice chest in my keep :)

8. Førsaken_

Førsaken_ Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm so confused right now with what Rumpy even speaks about...I came, he died, his guild died, he flipped out and talked a lot of crap on his own guild and eventually stopped playing.

It's funny all of that happened when I finally got bored enough to play Siege a bit. It didn't even take a week before you started going ape-**** and all of a sudden had this, "busy real life" going on...Yet, here you are, really just moving on to other games because you're all washed up here, but thought you were good *even though you died to SL 24/7 crying about it just about everyday*.

So sorry to see you go! Not really, I got more of a fight out of SL than you-Until they all started crying hacks and refused to fight 2 of us v 6.

9. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

You still like to think you can influence someone's decision to play a video game. Bravo. I wish for one day you to grow up and learn there is more to life than this game. My life is much busier, and the joys of logging into a game I can play a round or two and get instant PvP is much more satisfactory than listen to you cry in Gen Chat all day about how you can't find people to PvP because you don't want to put the effort into finding people. You're seriously a joke to me and just about everyone else. Keep up your fabricated stories, I love a good story time.

10. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

For anyone who is interested, I will be re-activating an account this week to make a list of items available, as I have someone interested in just about everything I own. If you would also like a shot at some stuff, let me know.

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This has gotten personal and out of hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.