1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

EM Site Feed UO JEOPRADY AND GAMES

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by UO News, Nov 14, 2015.

1. UO News

UO News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Has been postponed until tomorrow 11/15/15 due to my rl work schedule. I have to be up at 3am to work a grandopening (almost 60 hrs this week so far, Im manager and must be there). We will have it…
    Read more →

Continue reading...

2. Girl Scout Edith

Girl Scout Edith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Dear :heart:EM Crysania:heart:.

We hope you feel better. I know how you feel. Girl Scout :troll:Tina:troll::bored: talked and talked and talked one night and we couldn't get to sleep till.. gosh... 4 o'clock in the morning! Then Girl Scout Hilda :drool:puked:drool: all over her bunkbed and it dribbled down to :eek2:my:eek2: bed. Then I :drool:puked:drool: from the stinky ickie ewwwie pewwwie and then Girl Scout Wilma :oops:peeed:oops: her pants from laughing so hard which woke up Girl Scout Layla who :fight:punched:fight: Girl Scout WIlma for waking her up. Girl Scout Wilma :slap:flung:slap: her pants at Girl Scout Layla and smacked her right in the face. Girl Scout Layla went to the kitchen and got some cookie dough and started making dough balls and threw them at Girl Scout Wilma. Girl Scout Wilma then got really :Dpissed:D (laughs at own joke) and went to the kitchen and got a jar of honey and opened it up and :pie:threw:pie: it towards Girl Scout Layla and some of it :sad3:spattered:sad3: on Girl Scout :troll:Tina:troll:. Well right then and there things stood still. I don't know if you know Girl Scout :troll:Tina:troll: real well but when she gets mad best thing to do is run fast and far. She turns into an Ogre! So most of us ran to our boat and :eyes:hid:eyes: there. Eventually we fell asleep but woke up because Girl Scout Trixie and Girl Scout Leona were :drool:puking:drool: from being seasick. Girl Scout Layla slipped and fell in the ickie ewwwwie pewwwwie and here we go again. I got out of there real fast and sneaked into a room at the inn in Skara Brea.
    Is that like a grandopening? I don't know what that is.

*Salutes*

Girl Scout Edith
    Baja Girl Scout Troop 1

upload_2015-11-15_11-46-33.jpeg

#2 Girl Scout Edith, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015