1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO KR and Em's

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Lord Zephyrus, Jan 26, 2009.

1. I posted something similar to this on u hall but i thought i'd post it again. This is for you em malachi. :D Yes he is around infact we hung out and chilled yesterday for bout 2 hours i managed to get some screen shots in 2d and kr and i noticed a very odd thing with the kr paperdoll i thoguth i'd share with yall .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Odd huh. But welcome to great lakes malachi if you read this and hope to see you in game again soon.

2. Medicx2x

Medicx2x Guest

UO's 3rd graphics ****ing suck, long live 2d.

3. bc is my atm

bc is my atm Guest

and i thought the old 3d pixles suxed.

4. Lady Lava

Lady Lava UO Senior News Reporter
    Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi ZEPH and WB!

5. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

I noticed this in KR as well.. As I only use 2D to do house deco anymore..

Too bad the KR men don't look more like that, as I really hate seeing Will Ferrel's face everwhere. Sorry, but he is unattractive and annoying... :D

6. Thank you Lady Lava and it's good to be back...and hi M i had fun rp'ing with you the other day and look forward to our next encounter.. Its a bit tough for me to get online this ice storm has devistated southern missouri and the only reason i can even get online is cause im using my laptop and a generator for the online modem and heat..