1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Modders Exchange upgraded

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Gildar, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've upgraded some of the software on the server that the Modders Exchange is running on. Please let me know ASAP if you notice any issues.

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Found one:

Oops…
    Trac detected an internal error:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_youngest_rev'

There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify your local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce the issue.

To that end, you could ==== How to Reproduce ==== While doing a GET operation on `/iconpackaging/new/`, Trac issued an internal error. ''(please provide additional details here)'' Request parameters: {{{ {} }}} User agent: `Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13` ==== System Information ==== ''System information not available'' ==== Enabled Plugins ==== ''Plugin information not available'' ==== Python Traceback ==== {{{ Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/illandril/webapps/uomoddersexchange/lib/python2.4/Trac-0.12-py2.4.egg/trac/web/main.py", line 513, in _dispatch_request dispatcher.dispatch(req) File "/home/illandril/webapps/uomoddersexchange/lib/python2.4/Trac-0.12-py2.4.egg/trac/web/main.py", line 235, in dispatch resp = chosen_handler.process_request(req) File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/traciconexporter/web_ui.py", line 36, in process_request File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/traciconexporter/web_ui.py", line 85, in process_new AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_youngest_rev' }}} a ticket.

The action that triggered the error was:

GET: /iconpackaging/new/

TracGuide — The Trac User and Administration Guide

Making a new package in any of the sections gives this error.

3. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Fixed.
    Let me know if you see anything else.