1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Music Archive

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Jan 21, 2010.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So I hopped on my tamer today and went to Ter Mur to hunt some raptors and it just so happens that on this particular character I had music enabled. Now I rather enjoy the music associated with the lands around Ter Mur, so much so that I decided to go listen to some of the other music files that I haven't heard yet. This got me to thinking. Is there an archive of UO Music through the 12+ years we've been playing. Some of the older compositions still strike a chord with me in regards to memories of the game and it would be nice to have somewhere where I could listen to every tune that was used in UO over the years.

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There's also Azural Kane's UO Jukebox

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30750

That one is slightly more up to date, but doesn't include Ter Mur. I'm happy to add them if anyone is able to provide them.

Links to both are under 'tools and downloads' at the bottom of the right hand menu.