1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO of old!!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Monk the Mad, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Monk the Mad

Monk the Mad Guest

*opens door* "Just popping in to say Hi" not that any of you may remember me, but those who have stuck it out for the last 10 - 12 might.. It's "Monk" and i'm bored..

Prior FL

Monk RavensClaw
    BloodLetter <-- "The Original"
    Dimebag Darrel
    Dread Cedric
    Badicus O'shea
    Thadyus Darkmoon
    Ardemis Elindel
    and many others.. lol

I'm making a new toon and his name will be .... Monk? lol
  2. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Hiya Monk... as the saying goes "I KNEW you'd be back":thumbsup:

You gonna come back to the usual group? Or are you looking outside?
  3. Monk the Mad

Monk the Mad Guest

well im actually looking to start a new toon and just level atm.. ofcourse ima hang with my friends again.. I had kiss liquidate all my stuff sometime back "thank god"!!! Now, I can take my time and just enjoy the game again from a beginers point of view. Try to make UO do for me, what it did, to many years ago, and make playing the game fun again.
  4. hi monk this is steelnuts brotha nice to see u comin back. me and u monkey pwnage gl stylez.
  5. Luna Rossa

Luna Rossa Guest

Welcome back, Monk! ;)

Glad to have you back.