1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO on dual display?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Midnight, May 19, 2011.

1. Fat Midnight

Fat Midnight Visitor

Has anyone out there had much experience working with UO on dual monitors? Unfortunately due to a recent accident I am without my 2 good machines and I am stuck on an ancient laptop so I do not have the resources to try this my self.

Is it possible to run UO in full screen mode on one monitor and drag the paper doll, pack, and status bar onto the other display?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

CC - Don't think so...
    EC - Yes.

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Fat,

You need to drag the play window across both screens. You need to have the black area to drag your pack, paper doll, etc.

Though I just keep UO in one 22" LCD and Carto/Vent etc in a secondary display.

4. Gorbs

Gorbs Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, you can do this with the CC, but there are limitations. There appears to be a maximum window size it will allow. When I have my second monitor's resolution at 1680x1050 I can't even fill the entire screen with the UO window. However, if I reduce to some lower resolution I can expand the window so some of it is in the first monitor.

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I use UO across 3 monitors.