1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO RealEstate co. Vladimir on Atl does anyone know him?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Duncan McDermott, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

If you know Vladimir and have contact info I would appreciate having it. He has a house I may be interested in and would like to talk to him about it.
    Thanks

2. Val Van Wolf

Val Van Wolf Seasoned Veteran

I don't personally know Vlad but I see him standing in Luna Bank almost daily. Only problem is he seems to not really be there. I've poked him, prodded him, tried a little dental surgery on him, shouted....but no response. Other than that, I like him. He once let me go through the stuff in a house that had fallen. I'm sure I bought a few houses from him. He once called one of my female characters "a flurt." I knew what he meant. But he is hard to reach...sorry I cannot really help you. I know you from somewhere also, maybe GL...

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah he hangs in Luna a lot. He doesn't have ICQ and does everything contact wise via email.

4. Scribbles

Scribbles Babbling Loonie
    Professional Alumni

Id post his email but that may be against the ROC here. if you find him, tell him scribbles says hi. :)

Lord Frodo likes this.
  5. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

lol @Scribbles so Mean!!!

I also have his email, as He is an "Old" Timer and He doesnt like ICQ or any other type of form of communication other than emails and for sure he takes like a week or so to answer!!

Lord Frodo likes this.
  6. Duncan McDermott

Duncan McDermott Seasoned Veteran

I placed a house this afternoon It looks like I won't need to contact Vladimir after all.

Lord Frodo likes this.