1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Rudder help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kimhoward, Oct 25, 2010.

1. kimhoward

kimhoward Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I run windows vista. I have downloaded uorudder unzipped and setup. It only works for a few minutes then will not give any commands to teller-man. Ran as administrator but still nothing. The uorudder window is there but there are boxes around the direction buttons. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a dozen time but no relief. Any ideas? I got no response from Tec forum. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

That program is pretty old. There were a few expansion as well as the new ship and sea changes since that program was originally created. I am not saying it won't work, but due to the changes, I would think its time has past for most people.

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Kind of disagree, All it's doing (I would imagine!) is pasting Forward, Back etc into the open window. I can't imagine why that would stop working.

4. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

I have UO Rudder installed on my Vista laptop and it works just fine. I did have to set it to run as Administrator.

I know that is no help, perhaps you could try another source to download it from.

Q