1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Sensorship?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why was the post from last night about the Japanese game site reviewing UO:SA deleted?
    Yes it gave away all the new skills/tames/craftables ect. But it was an official interview.
    None of us here broke the NDA it was their own devs that was talking about the game.

Are you now sensoring Stratics and only letting us see what you want?
    People have a right to see that interview, Theirs great relavence in that info at the moment.
    All i can say id that people should search out the very popular game review site and read for themselves, It WILL save you a heck of alot of real life cash.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Censorship, censoring, relevance, a lot.

Ugh, sorry. Damn OT Forum.

I didn't see the article. But I have a couple points to make:

1. Stratics doesn't censor for bad press for UO, if it doesn't break the RoC and it's relevant to the forum it'll get to stay.

2. It's a private site, they can do what they want. There is no concept of "freedom of speech" or people's right to see anything here. They have no obligation in any form towards any of us.

3. IBTL?

3. kittykat

kittykat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Until it's announced that the NDA has been lifted by Mythic, Stratics will remove any post that breaks that NDA (regardless of where that information may have come from). It's not a matter of choosing good or bad, or trying to supress any kind of reaction to any information about SA; instead it's about upholding a standard that our rules dictate. Believe me, we want to read and post talk about SA as much as the rest of you, we're just not going to let it happen until Mythic officially announces that it's allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.