1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO Store

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Belshazzar, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008

If i purchase a legacy token - will that give me one token per character on that account or just 1 token and thats it.

SA Upgrade - does that come with rustic pack at all or completely separate? Also is there token in there for a gargoyle upgrade for a character.

High Seas - Can i get that one prior to SA or dont matter?

Also with high seas - the new gunpowder stuff - Niter and other materials you get from mining - If i mine in felluca along mountains and inside caves do i get a chance to get them as well?

I appreciate your help in thi smatter.
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    A legacy token purchase is for one token total. So use it wisely.

SA upgrade does not include the rustic pack. As far as I know there is no gargoyle upgrade token. There are race change tokens out there, but without SA entitlement on your account gargoyle is blocked.

High Seas can be purchased completely separate from SA. You don't need SA to access the High seas content.

Not sure on the Niter, but I don't see why mining in Fel wouldn't give you it as well. Provided you're able to mine it at all that is.
  3. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 28, 2009
    You can only get Niter mining in dungeons. This is true for both trammel and fel.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

You can also get Nitre from mining mountain areas while on a boat in both Trammel and Fel. In addition - it seems that Ilshenar is considered a dungeon by the rules. I have mined up Nitre along the mountain edge from the Spirit Shrine east over to the Harpy nest.
  5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Actually, there were two RACE CHANGE tokens as part of the SA Upgrade purchase, that will allow change to Gargoyle (or from gargoyle to Human or Elf). That is, if SA upgrade still includes them (it should). I'm not sure if the upgrade still has the other gifts with it (I know they went on a lot longer than they were originally stated).