1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Team

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Righteous, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Righteous

Righteous Guest

I know most of the Dev team doesn’t have the time to post on stratics and I noticed there are a few new faces on the team or at the very least some of them have escaped out of cubicle hell to gives a quick howdy (personally I am chained to my cube so I can’t escape). But I was wonder what is the chance of Jeremy or one of the managers of the team to post a simple Org chart?

Righteous

2. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

*Waves* I can't provide an org chart, because as soon as I do, it will change. However, I can tell you we took a picture a couple of weeks ago of the team as it is ... It's my bad I haven't posted it yet. I have to Photoshop my face to look like Denzel :) Will try to get that posted in the next few days.

However, there are a handful of folks who are writing intros right now, and we'll try to get those out to you guys soon. In addition, I have a juicy Dev Letter that should bring a bit of applause from the community :) See ya and thanks for the reminder!!

3. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Cool, look forward to seeing the picture.

And thanks for posting too. Hope to see you around :)

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:postpics:

5. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

Oh Cal... You're such a tease!

:danceb:

6. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*gets out red pen*

I hope Cal realizes he only gets half credit if he turns this assignment in late.