1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO Trading web sites ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Jul 17, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Yes, there is the Stratics' Trade Forums but I was wondering if, besides them, there may be other trading web sites UO related with a higher volume of traffic from players posting.

Anyone knows ?

Also, that anyone knows, are there trading sites for asian shards in english ?
  2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I would think Stratics would be the highest volume, followed by UO forums. Other than that, I can really think of any.
  3. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

there are others, but they are localized more to each shard. hot-guild.com is the ATL forum for the most part. uopvp.net has a thread for each shard, but is mainly just GL. You're not going to get alot of tram stuff on the forums though. It's mainly PvP talk, and alot of raging. Love them both.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Some of the Role-playing forums also have trade sections - but that is also very shard specific.
  5. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 15, 2003
    Boy i miss UO-Auctions from years back...
    Guess they just closed shop?

But far as i know it was the only multy shard auction site UO had back then..