1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UO Update

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Naisikras, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Naisikras

Naisikras Guest

I am planning on loading up UO this weekend and giving it a shot. However, I wouldn't even know where to begin now. So, I guess I will start here (most of my questions are in reference to PvP, even if I don't have immediate plans to visit the scene yet):

1) Back when I used to play, if you were a dexer, your only option was to be an archer. Is this the case now?

2) Again, back when I used to play, aside from highly suited up archers, it was pretty much play mage or hit the road. Is this the case now?

3) Resisting Spells, is this skill important? And, what are a few cookie cutter templates nowadays?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Stygian Abyss shook things up a bit with the MYsticism casting skill, and a BUNCH of stuff (especially MAgic Reflect getting some of its pre-AoS functionality back) is changing with the publish on Test Center....

Frankly, you will need to see how things shake out from this coming publish to get a real answer to your questions.