1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UO/Windows 7

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by xxviperh202xx, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ok i have a new comp with windows 7 and after installing UO and updating it.When running uo i cant open my paper doll and the screen blinks alot.I've tried using adminstrator and selecting run in compatibility for xp still doesnt work.
  2. I'd guess off-hand that your video and monitor drivers need to be updated. Have you checked that yet? Also, check the video settings in the UO client to make sure they match your monitor.

I had a pretty smooth upgrade to Windows 7, and can't think of anything else that would cause the blinking.
  3. Lady Miriel

Lady Miriel Guest

I had a problem a few hours ago with patching but I ran it again as admin and it worked. I just got a new comp with win 7 today.