1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UOA directory help

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by Cadderly, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 13, 2008
    I'm not computer savy and wanted to try a uoa potion macro found 3/4 down the page on this link.

I'm useing vista and in the directory as far as I can find is: C:\Program Files\UOAssist\UOA-Settings\[account name]\[shard]\[character name]

I'm not seeing where it lets me go into the individual macro key of [\UOA-Macro16.cfg]

I'm extremely dumbfounded on what I am messing up on.

2. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008

If you mean you can't find a uoa-macro16.cfg file in the folder, you probably haven't used the 16th macro slot to record anything yet.

Login to UO using UOA, record a simple macro in macro slot 16, then logout and exit game. You should see uoa-macro16.cfg in the uoa folder now.

You can also use any other uoa-macroXX.cfg, where XX can be 1 to 16. Don't have to stick to using 16.

That number simply corresponds to the macro slot in UOA. (UOA has 16 macro slots).