1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UOA help needed

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by uomlplayer, May 26, 2010.

1. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Hi,i want to know if anyone out there that can help with my problem.
    i running wins7 ,just dl`d,patch uosa classic client, then dl`d UOA,no rpob, then when i try to start UOA,it won`t start!,ùoa just keeps telling me it cannot find uo and to enter a path to the directory of the file location ,which sadly i dont know how any help is appreciate,thank`s!
  2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

UOA patcher has a settings button in the lower right I think. Click that and then point to the CC exe you want (which is the UOSA patcher EXE file).
  3. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

I couldn`t even get that far,when i try to sart up UOA it just say`s it couldn`t find path to uo,and saying it can`t dettect uo even, but i have installed.
  4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Feb 26, 2004
    On uo assist you have to manually show it where to find the client. When you first open it up, click on the settings button and verify the path to the client, if it isn't right, most likely it isn't from the message you are getting, then you need to click the user defined and show it where to find it.
  5. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    C:\Program Files (x86)\UOAssist\UOAssist.exe

when you right-click the shortcut on your desktop for UOAssist/properties/shortcut tab, is the target location correct ? are you running 64bit of win7 ?