1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOA Question: Library donation?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dragonchilde, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

My poor arthritic wrists are not loving the manual donation. I don't mind whacking a key, but 150 repetitive point-and-clicks hurt. A lot. I'm no good with UOA, so I'd love a little help setting up a wrist-saving macro if possible. Please?

2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

There is one, I think you need to record macro, then change the item to item type.

3. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Aha, that did it. THANK YOU. My wrists thank you.

4. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Why cant we just be able to donate commodity deeds? That would save so much time and hand aches!

5. Coragin

Coragin Guest

Seriously, I lumberjack ALL the time, so I have TONS of boards 60k commodity deeds. Please let us donate the commodity deeds!!

The thought of donating 1 million boards is just, well I aint gonna do it!

6. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

We have been asking for this for a long time, I just dont think its going to happen really. I understand they want to make it anti-script, but you can make scripts to run it now, why not just give the casual players a break.

7. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

watch out, with this uoa macro you can accidently donate your spell book..
    i tried this once, and i did a use item type and selected an empy spell book.
    then pushed the button and it donated every book in my pack.. even the full one..

8. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ouch there goes the Demon Slayer with +9sdi and MR1 :(

I gave up on donating spellbooks... Id rather throw 100 out in te garbage and then donate 1k gold on a check.... seriously I cba clicking that many times to get whats worth 1000g

9. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Idea - donation bag (like salvage and unravel bag). You put items, commodity deeds, click on it, select donate, target NPC or box (Vesper) for donations.

10. Good idea... this is the main reason I don't do the donations to Library or Zoo. So EA/Mythic, but the donations are really a poor design.

11. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Remember the original cleanup Britannia campaign?

You had a special trash barrel in your house. Everything you dumped in it gave you points to be used later. If I remember right that's where the first non-exploit black dye tubs came from, and possibly the furniture tubs.

12. EvilIan

EvilIan Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahh, the good old days...

I worked so hard for my furniture dye tub just for them to release it as a veteran reward later. I still have my singing crystal ball though.

The black dye tubs came from holiday tickets that had a serial number that you had to match with some other random person's. People have it easy these days.

13. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Yeah, I was very careful about this. My scribe carries her spellbook, and I drop the bags on the floor and donate with my paladin. She doesn't have a spellbook, so no worries. I do all my donations with that one character.