1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UOA Question... Where are my Macro files kept in VISTA?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vexxed, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    I want to copy my UOA macros so I have them but cannot find where they are stored....

My install directory for UOA is..

c:\program Files\UOAssist but within that directory I only have 3 files....

Where are my current UO Assist macro's being stored anyone ?
  2. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

Start UOAssist, select settings. That will tell you where they are being stored.

On Vista or Windows 7, at least on 64 bit Versions, the default would be C:\Program Files (x86)\UOAssist\UOA-Settings.

The problem might be that your windows user account is not running as administrator, or you might not have security rights to see the directory they are in.
  3. Divster

Divster Guest

I had this problem with vista as well, as vista likes to annoy people by saving some parts of games files in totally different places to the main install.

Check under C:\Users\(your user)

this is where i located my uoa settings!