1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOA - Ultima Online Assist Problems?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mazamotuck, Mar 10, 2009.

1. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

Anyone else having the Error Message pop up saying date file moved? If so, anyone know how to fix it? Thanks!

2. DPudding

DPudding Guest

It's having problems with the new patch. May cause your macros to disappear....like mine. But it'll work just fine after it catches up with the new patch.

3. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

4. Archon007

Archon007 Guest

Catches up? Mine is still not working as of now it hasn't patched. Has your UOA started working again? I still get a data stream error.

5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You will get that msg until UOA is updated itself, but it will work. If you are missing your macroes,you can copy & paste them to the outside of the Shard folder (take ones inside & just copy/paste to the outside of that folder) until you get those back when UOA is updated on Wed morning. I always keep a complete set there so when this (A UO Patch) happens. Then all I have to do is change/add a couple I have done since last patch.

6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

<U> All my macros are gone after a UOA update. HELP!!!
    Sometimes there are client patches that will make your UOA macros all seem to go >poof<. In many cases, UOA will display a message to the effect that the data stream has changed. Some cases, like a recent patch will NOT warn you.

What to do, what to do ...

1. Log out of the UO client and quit it completely.
    2. Open Windows Explorer and you should locate your character macros in folders under this path:
    c:\Program Files\UOAssist\UOA-Settings\<account>\<shard>

3. For whatever character you need to "adjust", select the appropriate folder and copy it.
    4. Then paste it one level UP ... in the following folder:
    c:\Program Files\UOAssist\UOA-Settings\<account>

5. Restart UOA/UO and go have fun.

Soooo, in my case
    c:\Program Files\UOAssist\UOA-Settings\<account>\LakeAustin\Spin Nakor

gets copied and pasted ... thereby being in:
    c:\Program Files\UOAssist\UOA-Settings\<account>\Spin Nakor

Hope this helps!

T'Amon</U>