1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOA: use item type problem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed that when I "use item type" on kegs or potions, it goes to another keg or potion the next usage. I tried to get that to happen on my Fukiya dart gun and it would not work. Is there a way to get it to work for the Fukiya dart gun?

Fukiya dart guns how they are now actually suck if you can't rotate with assitance. 10 shots, 50% chance to hit them (and sometimes you don't even poison them)

2. Fink

Fink Guest

Why not just use one dart pipe and reload it?

This is how I have my ninja belt working: F8 to fire, Alt-F8 to reload. F8 is just a Use Item macro, Alt-F8 is Use Item + Target Type (shuriken stack). Typically I carry 2 stacks of 10 plus belt for a total of 30. I also have a User Resource type set to shuriken and it displays my ammo total in the title bar.

Or.. are you using multiple poison types or something?

3. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

It's because the Dart Guns and Kegs are the Item Type, the content or charges are just properties of the Items. UO Assist is doing what you told it to do, just it doesn't know that there is a difference between 1 keg of DP and 1 Keg of GC to it they are both kegs. Same with the Dart Guns, one's empty one's charged but they are both Dart Guns.

4. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

I am having trouble getting it to reload like that. Reload pops up as a context menu

5. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

I was wondering the difference between "use item type" between Kegs and dart guns. It rotates to each keg before going back to the first. On the dart gun, it empties one dart gun, and keeps trying to use it.