1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAM Blackness

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guardian KX, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

I tried and tried to get UO Carto to work and it won't. Not only does it have a black screen, it wont track me as well. So please forget about Carto.

UOAM will run and it shows me where I am and tracks me just fine. The issue with it is that the background screen is black. It shows moongates and little thing that are around like names of towns and such. and again it tracks me as I run with using UOA that I know it requires. My only problem I state again that it wont show the landscape like green forests and mountains and water ect ect. Its obvious issue is that the files that show background are missing and I have no idea what to do or where to put them.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me where I get these files in my comp or a link, and then what I do with them. I've tried several times in game to ask for help but get nothing but a spam of grief over it.

Thank You

#1 Guardian KX, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013
  2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Try uhall maybe? More peeps there, if no one here knows.

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Thank You victim of Siege for your help
    The main issue was that when I downloaded UOAM it gave me 2 versions... One Called Auto Switch and one called Single version. I kept doing everything in Single version and got no where.... So when nothing helped I opened Auto switch just curious what it was and POOF everything worked in that version.

TY again

Victim of Siege likes this.
  5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Glad you got it working.

6. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I think I just learned something!