1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAM is Back Apparently!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KinG DaviD, Feb 18, 2009.

1. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

i just downloaded it finally at www.uoam.net I downloaded it today after hearing they have been back up for 3 days now. I would encourage everyone to send the $10 donation thingy on there...maybe it will still around a while this time. :) Hope this helps all the other lost souls out there.... sur ehelped me!! i was always lost! i hated not having uoam!

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I guess I wasn't aware that it was down. I have been using the program for years, without interuption. Granted I haven't gotten updates, but how long was it down?...la

3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome to 2 weeks ago :lick:

4. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

i lost my home computer to a lightening strike 6 mos ago... and have tried a few time to download UOAM to my new laptop....no dice. I didnt realize it had been up for 2 weeks,... guess im not that current. When you are told a website is no longer active.... i dont make a habbit of checking back to it very often. Anyway, i figured if i didnt know you could download it again..maybe there might be othrs with out this nie service. So yes, if you still had it on your comp it worked...if you lost it..you were screwed.