1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAM

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by EveningKiss, Apr 9, 2010.

1. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

I tried to install UOAM to remark runes but it seems as if UoAm wont update. Anyone else having this issue?

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sadly, AutoMap is no longer supported by it's writer, and although some people have had varying levels of success getting it running it's getting less reliable (or at least I find it so) as UO continues developing.

I don't know of a good alternative for 2d players, and although I've heard a lot of good things about UOCartographer I understand that's designed for the EC. Since I don't play that client I can't comment first hand on it - good, if rather long, thread discussing it here :

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=168538

3. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage

Actually UOCartographer supports both the EC and the 2D client. You need UOAssist to run UOC with 2D, it should work even if you haven't payed for the UOA registration.

4. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Ah - didn't know that, although since I don't use UOAssist it still means I can't use UOCartographer, but hopefully other folks can!

5. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You can download assist, it doesn't need to be registered for UOC to work.

6. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I never did get it to work with EC, Just lagged my entire client up, But 2d with UOA it works very well. Highly suggest it. :)

7. Adol

Adol Certifiable

You need a third party skin to get it work with the Enhanced Client. I use the Lucis interface; once installed UOCartographer will be able to track your location...

8. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

Seems like this new version is basicaly useless for treasure hunting since it no longer marks the locations.

9. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie

You can import the T hunt locations I think, someone made a compiled list and you can copy and paste that one in one of the files.