1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Uoassist and windows 10

Discussion in 'UHall' started by JohnnyO, Sep 13, 2015.

1. JohnnyO

JohnnyO Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I apologize if this info is already somewhere else, but I just can't get UOA working with win 10. I open UOA and it opens the client but UOA doesn't open with it. Can anyone offer some advice?

2. JohnnyO

JohnnyO Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So UoA opens the client but UoA doesn't open. I've checked all the setting in UoA on my old CPU and they're the same, tried compatibility settings , doesn't do anything. I'm stuck. :mad:

3. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Run as admin?

JohnnyO likes this.
  4. JohnnyO

JohnnyO Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tried that, thanks for the idea though. I restarted my system which seems to have sorted it out with quite a few other problems I've been having. I was liking Win10 for the first few day's but have been running into some issues, not so sure now:(. Thanks for the help though Merus.:)

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've been running 10 since it came out pretty much ... and up until Saturday I hadn't had a single issue. But apparently Nvidia put out a patch to the cards on Friday and on Saturday my card went spastic... I had to reboot about 5 times then it seemed to "fix" itself.

Worked fine yesterday at least.

6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

I ***** about UO, but Microsoft with all their resources gives me a whole lot of more serious trouble than UO ever did.

Parnoc likes this.