1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAssist doesn't stay open.

Discussion in 'UO Resources' started by eth777, Aug 3, 2014.

1. eth777

eth777 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sorry for another thread about this, but I've not been able to get any of the existing suggestions work, does anyone have it running on win 8.1?

So, I've dug thru every thread I could find here, and tried several options to get this working, but it will just not run.

I've got windows 8.1. I just installed a fresh Classic Client, and downloaded the latest Uoassist from their site.
    all latest version of the files.

I run uoassist, go into settings and make sure the paths are correct, then hit continue. It opens up the Classic client fine, but UOassist is nowhere to be seen after that.

Thanks,

2. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

Did you launch it as Admin? Your client is fully patched? The key for the account registered?

3. eth777

eth777 Adventurer

cant even get it to startup so i can get the seed, so I haven't put the keys in yet. Tried launching as admin, no go. :(

4. eth777

eth777 Adventurer

Unfortunately I have no idea what happened. I walked away for a bit, and tried it again when I came back. Now, it works just fine....