1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAssist: How do you make an Honor macro?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fat Lip, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

I tried clicking Record, then opening the gump, then double clicking Honor icon, but this did not work.

So could someone tell me how to do it, or if there is an ingame way of making an honor macro w/o uoassist or the EC please?

2. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You can make an Honor macro in the CC through the normal macro options. There is an "InvokeVirtue" option in the list between ToggleRangeColor and SelectNext, and then you can select from Honor, Sacrifice, or Valor and bind it to a key.

3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you Dryzzid. :) I had been trying to use UOA to work Honor as well for my Tamer.

EA needs to put out a good users guide for the CC & EC one of these millenia. Might help keep some of the new players who drop in to check out UO. rolleyes:

4. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Glad to help :)

5. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They wont spend the $$$ on a user guild, they rely on us doing it here for free... rolleyes:

6. Fat Lip

Fat Lip Guest

It worked, Thanks!!