1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAssist or similar?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Val'lyn De'ana, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Does UOAssist still exist? I am a returning player who would prefer to use the classic client so I am willing to accept the old graphics, the one thing I do want is access to all of the features for macros that UOA used to provide.

I am starting a new account, but even if I did have access to my old account, I wouldn't have any idea how to get UOAssist up and running. If I recall, it cost 15 bucks to get an account setup, but for the life of me, I can't find anything on the subject.

If UOAssist isn't an option, are there any 3rd party programs that are similar and aren't against the rules?

Thanks a ton, I'm looking forward to becoming part of the current community.

TheScoundrelRico likes this.
  2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

UOA does still exsist and is used by many. It is considered sanctioned by Broadsword.

3. Val'lyn De'ana

Thank you. Can you tell me if they still sell accounts?

4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Apparently so - link

Val'lyn De'ana likes this.
  5. Val'lyn De'ana

Thank you, I'm not sure how I missed that. I guess I've spent too much time reading other sources for info on that product.

6. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

As a fellow returning player let me suggest at least giving the enhanced client a shot.

The dev team has got it working pretty smoothly and even has provided some classic graphic options on things like your pack...la

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk