1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAssist Question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've been running around again for the last month or so without it and anything else including hotkeys - I've managed ok I guess but trying to figure out how many regs you have at one time is getting old. Does UOAssist work with XP and 2D - I'm sorta remembering stuff I read in the past. If so, is there anything more to it than buying it again and downloading/install to my UO/Siege directory which won't be the default directory? Thanks.

Jack Nickelson

2. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Does UOAssist work with XP and 2D - I'm sorta remembering stuff I read in the past.

Yes

And it will probably remember the seed...or whatever....

Now, how can i get uoam to work when i cant find the folder cause it wont go through the install all the way (see post on 2nd page).

I hate living w/out uoam. *sniffs*. And no, don't tell me to get uocartography cause have you seen how many people have problems with that (uhall, probably back on page 1 already).

Good luck and welcome back, again.

3. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for input. I'm gonna give it a try again tomorrow I think cause I'm crashing and burning right now it seems with doing it and just really want to run around. I remember this seed thing from years ago - it was a pain then also. Thanks again.

Jack Nickelson