1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slutte, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Slutte

Slutte Guest

I have not played UO for close to 4 years now and am going to give it a try again for at least a month. Is UOAssist still a legal program to use?
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Yes...... though it only works with 2d.... it does NOT work with KR
  3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

yes - for 2d only. players corner forum has a FAQ on it that might refresh your memory as well ... just in case.
  4. Slutte

Slutte Guest

Ok, thanks for replies.

One more question, as I am still waiting on the KR client to complete installing etc...will I get the option to choose between KR and 2d? Or do I need to download another client?
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004

Slutte Guest

Thanks for the link, there is no way I am playing KR. 2D it is.
  7. Grumm

Grumm Guest

KR has IMO the same if not a better system than UOA and SA will be even better. Not to mention, UOA is no longer being updated.

You can also swap between 2D and KR. Just have two seperate folders for each. Until SA comes out, you need to use 2D for some housing related tasks.