1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOAutomap crashing when trying to update maps

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sir_Bolo, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When I launched UOAutomap, it detected that the Felucca map had changed.
    However, if I select "OK", it crashes every time. Same thing if I try to regenerate the maps for the other facets. I can still load UOAutomap selecting cancel on the map rebuild.

So it seems that not only we won't get the maps of the Abyss or Ter Mur in UOAutomap - now we can't even regenerate the map files of the old lands anymore.
    Time to back up all those .map files in case I need to reinstall the program!

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

UOAM will never support SA the person who wrote it had stopped all development of it, and the source code will not be passed on to another to continue.

3. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It may not support Stygian Abyss but it should still be able to run.

It looks like you will have to cancel any map changes.

Discussion on the creation of a replacement for UOAM has already been ongoing for some time now. Someone has even begun work. See this thread: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=153886