1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOForums Anniversary Meet Up on Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kayhynn, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Tonight at 9 PM EST/EDT we will be holding the Atlantic Anniversary Meet up. It will be in the counselors hall in Skara Brae.

UOForums staffers will be touring Ultima Online shards all through this event. We will be visiting American, European and Japanese shards. Announcement of schedule will be made the 26th September. At these events we will be passing out gift pouches filled with very valuable loot and perhaps even unique things. Though the exact content will be a surprise. So make sure you join us at these events where you will also have a chance to meet the dedicated team of UOForums.

I would like to note, we have the prizes, but they will have to be delivered to the players a few days after the meetup.

Cheers

2. OvenBird

OvenBird Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Is the counselor's guild the community center?

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yes. I think a lot of us old timers recalled it being the Counsilor's Hall and didn't change over to the new name. Sorry!

4. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Damn. Sorry I missed this! I just saw the announcement. Must have been cool.

5. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

OvenBird please pm me via uoforums. I have your prize. Thanks.