1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOForums Anniversary Meet Up on Siege Perilous

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kayhynn, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Tomorrow, Oct. 21) at 8 p.m. CDT/6 PM PDT/9 PM EDT/2 AM UK/3 AM CET/10 AM Tokyo (for UK/CET and Tokyo, it will be October 22nd) we will be holding the Siege Perilous Anniversary Meet up. It will be in the counselors hall/Community Center in Skara Brae.​

UOForums staffers will be touring Ultima Online shards all through this event. We will be visiting American, European and Japanese shards. Announcement of schedule will be made the 26th September. At these events we will be passing out gift pouches filled with very valuable loot and perhaps even unique things. Though the exact content will be a surprise. So make sure you join us at these events where you will also have a chance to meet the dedicated team of UOForums.​

I would like to note, we have the prizes, but they will have to be delivered to the players a few days after the meetup.​

Cheers​

2. Famine

Famine Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

We're all at the party - nice player turnout. UOForums folks on their way?

#2 Famine, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  3. Ginsu's

Ginsu's Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Was fun...thanks for the event UOFORUMS!

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

We were running a bit late for different reasons (She was at a Fel Idoc, i was running late from a Bridal Shower) but thanks to everyone that turned up. It was great fun and probably one of our best turnouts. I'll post my write up here later this week when I have time to write up and post pictures :)

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this a great event. And many thanks to Borg for lending us the lucky dealer :)

#5 Kayhynn, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
  6. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

Wish I could have made it, but work first, play later.

#6 Victim of Siege, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012