1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  3. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOGameCode Bookcase and Academic Bookcases

Discussion in 'Ask The Devs' started by Lord Gareth, Sep 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

-The Bookcases you buy from the UOGameCode store you can engrave but not dye.

-The Bookcases you make from stealing Academic book cases you can dye but not engrave.

I know the Academic bookcases are suppose to be a little more special since you have to steal them but why cant we engrave them? Then the ones you purchase for $3.25 per case....you can engrave but cannot dye? For the Library I am planning to open I purchased over 40 bookcases (Not all of them are pictured) spending approximately $130.

Now I would buy more to replace the Academic ones except you cant dye them. I would craft more Academic books but I cannot engrave them....

Any chance one of the two could have the ability to do booth?

[​IMG]

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*blinks*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.