1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

uogamecodes need some love...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pinco, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 25, 2005

- there is an unlimited and almost unreadable bunch of enormous random button that need a bit of order (maybe a simple treemenu categorized can help...).

- there is a limited number of item that can bought in one month (after 2-3 times the system says that you have bought enough for this month and to try again in 30 days o_O). Why the EA must decide how many times I can spend my money?

- no supports for the most used payment type in the web like PayPal and Google Checkout.

- why I need to type always my name and my address? can't it take all my data from my account page? (after all my account user and password is ALWAYS requested...)

I think that there are more improvements needed, but this is the minimum for allow players to buy items from EA instead of player's shops.
  2. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran

Apr 27, 2006
    It seems no one is willing or able to address issues with uogamescodes.
    It is a constant source of frustration for me, and from what i read - lots of other folks too. :wall:

If it is not changed by Tuesday, and with that day - SA's release- I'd guess it is never going to be any better.

I wish it was commonly known who was in charge of it - that could focus attention on understanding who could affect change or whose decision, or lack of action, has prevented improvements. :cursing:
  3. phantus

phantus Stratics Legend

Jun 11, 2003

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

Jun 19, 2002
    It's not going to be... instead, it's going to be offered through the official EA store. Which brings to mind the question, "Why aren't the other game codes handled through the official EA store?"

So confusing this EA collective.

All our bucks are belong to them.
  5. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    I understand the limited ordering as being a precaution against credit card fraud.

$60 I can replace, my account being drained by some arse hat is a bit more of a problem.

The site needs work but if my 12 yr old can place an order I'm sure a majority could as well.