1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOGamecodes....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was recustomizing my plot today and I wanted to use the shadow tiles and walls for some added effect. Seems I didn't have the correct expansion to use the shadow and crystal items.

Well I decided to fix that and bought the latest expansion with the extra character slot and house storage space. After I put in the code I had the extra storage and the extra slot but I still couldn't use the shadow tiles nor the shadow walls. [​IMG] What expansion do I need to buy to use the tiles? Can someone link the exact expansion I need to buy to use two different tiles?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You need 9th Anniversary.

3. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

I can find this at UOGamecodes.com?

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hmm I just peeked and I don't see anything for 9th anniv at that site either.

But on the side of the Front page of the Herald is this. Sorry no codes there though.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

there is no nice way to say it:

you are screwed, like others have mentioned you need the 9th anniversary edition. so I would try online do a search. or if you are in the US, you might get lucky call around to your local walmarts, game stops, or ebgames they might have one lying around.

6. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

I'll try EBGames tomorrow. I work at WalMart and I already know we don't have any UO stuff there at all. I wish I could just download the edition so I could get the 2 newest walls and tiles.

7. could check amazon too. not sure if it is worth the money for just a few more tiles tho.

8. Hunters' Moon

Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

could check amazon too. not sure if it is worth the money for just a few more tiles tho.

[/ QUOTE ]I really don't care to get the whole package deal that comes with the 9th aniv expansion. I would just like to have the tile download. [​IMG]

9. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<font color="#666666">i got my 9th anniversary box on amazon. don't remember what else comes with it, i just wanted the new tiles/walls. </font>