1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOGuide seeking museum submissions

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

UOGuide is going to start running on its main page a feature of various UO establishments. But it can't begin until there are 2-3 to put up for the next couple weeks. After which there will be a broad announcement accepting submissions. A long time ago there was a feature on UORares which showed different museums. Unfortunately I never got around to updating the site after the first couple. But now that won't be an issue. If you would like to submit your museum visit

www.uoguide.com/UOGuide:Establishment_Submission

If you have any questions about it either reply to this topic or private message me.

2. Kaj

Kaj Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I've PMed you.

3. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

mine is on legends shard, first house east of luna gate, has big money sign on the roof, cant miss it

4. Pacific Promenade and Museum is in the northwest corner of Luna on Pacific, 4 story white structure....thanx

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The idea is people submit their own museums.

6. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

The idea is people submit their own museums.

[/ QUOTE ]

A swing and a miss. Hahaha.