1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UOHomeDecor.com Site Updates 7/20/2015

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Kayhynn, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Things got a little behind here because of a project I was working on. I published my first book, Think Happy Club: Friendship earlier in the month but the previous months had me doing a lot of work where that was concerned as well as trying to get a few projects off the ground and working on a few things behind the scenes here so I can start pushing things out. (Hint: A purchase of the book supports my artistic endeavors, which in turn, supports this site, so it’s a win win.)

Editing images takes a lot of time, so when you see the number of things released over the next weeks – capturing, editing images and creating pages is the bulk of the time that took for these pages to be created.

That being said, updates thus far include:

All guides from Castles and Courtyards are now located here. That includes all the guides – approximately 35 guides – in the categories listed below:
    We also added a Spiral Staircase How-To Guide.

And added to the item databases for:
    We are still working through creating individual pages for items that will contain a bunch of additional pictures and images. As always, if anyone wants to help screenshot images we need, please let me know and I’ll send you a list of what I need and what I’m looking for.

Enjoy!

Angel of Sonoma and Scribbles like this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I just want to say thank you.... Your awesome and keep up the good work. If there is ever anything I can do to help you let me know. I'm not really computer savvy but I do some serious decorating. And I have TONS of deco stuffs.

Scribbles and Kayhynn like this.
  3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Thank you! I'm trying to free up some time during the week (At this point it may not be till fall starts) to do tours of your places during the week. I'll chat with you about some stuff I need :)