1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

UOSA Classic = No UOA?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Can you not use UOA with UOSA Classic? or am I missing something (I can't figure out how)
  2. [​IMG]
  3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Open UOAssist, click "settings," click "user defined" in the center field, enter the path to your Classic Client executable file.
  4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

And remember, new content and items are NOT "seen" by UOA. So resource counting will not "see" any SA resources. Dress/undress and arm/disarm macros for SA content will not work right for Gargoyle characters and content.

Also, remember - UOA is NOT maintained by EA, but by Tugsoft. I've emailed asking if there were any plans for SA compatibility but no response as yet.
  5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

If he's smart he'll charge another $15 for the next UOA expansion.
  6. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

and I would not have an issue with that as well. I emailed over a week ago and haven't heard anything, so I wonder if he even monitors that inbox at all. <whimper>

I like the SA Enhanced client, but am really more comfy with the Classic one.