1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wulf2k, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Feb 27, 2004
    How do you make it not suck?

F1-F12 are all the hot keys I get?

The play screen takes up almost the whole window?

Windowed mode makes my mouse pointer 20 pixels off of where it really is?
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Create a new hotbar (right click the visible one and create a new one), create a macro, drag macro onto hotbar, right click macro on hotbar and assign a hotkey.

Screen can be resized. I don't have the mouse pointer problem, sorry.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    turn off 'legacy' targetting. The enhanced client ui is far more powerful. Read up a bit on the stickies on the enhanced client board and you'll see the kind of macros people have been able to make with it.
  4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I have played full screen since I started and pretty much only use my F1-12 keys and my # pad for maccros....Wow no wonder I stink. Oh and the built in hot keys get deleted right off the bat.
  5. Albertus

Albertus Guest

When you first log in the hot keys will be F1 - F12. Just right click on each of them and click assign new hotkey and hit the key you want.

I changed mine form F1 - F12 to 1 - =

Like WOW or Warhammer UI. Hope this helps.rolleyes: