1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Up and coming Guild/Alliance

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Guest, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Id like to inroduce to all of you UO gamers in Atlantic the rising of a guild and alliance. This month we have raised our ranking to one of the top ten guilds in Atlantic for the very first time. Id like to thank all of our Black Tower members and Alliance members for making this possible. Look for the Black Tower alliance to be more visible within Atlantic events and all around presence. Many of you may not yet know us, but you will in the near future. We are a guild and Alliance of good, honest gamers always willing to help the new gamer. All Hail The Black Tower alliance!!!!! Were for real and here to stay!!!
  2. Octavius59

Octavius59 Guest

Well said. I would also like to thank everyone in the alliance for their dedication to get us where we are in such a short period of time. As we stand together we grow stronger. Our focus on developing new talent in the game and assisting young members to excell in their chosen professions is very rewarding.

I am proud and thankful to be a part of such a great guild/alliance as I have made friends with so many good people and hope meet more as we go forward.

Hail Black Tower Alliance and all who make it great!!
  3. Tonez

Tonez Guest

All Hail Black Tower Alliance! Just can't thank you all enough. Its been a long time since I've had this much fun in a guild. Proud member of Black Tower.