1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] UPDATE:Crustaceans fixed

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Beastmaster, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Tested this tonight. It took me 2 1/2 hours from start to finish, but I have proven beyond any doubt that the crustacean point values have NOT been fixed. I got an order for 10 king crabs and my reward was a giant koi bait with 5 uses.

Mark has not delivered at all!

Fishers we have about 2 weeks before this goes live. Please raise a hue and cry and push EA to correct this old bug as promised.

:mad:

2. Ertai Vodalion

Ertai Vodalion Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Crustaceans NOT fixed

hmmmm .... baaah

3. popps

popps Always Present

Post it on UHall for better attention and perhaps ask Petra the courtesy to bring this issue to the attention of the Developing Team.

If we miss this publish it will take a month if not more wait till next publish......

4. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

It was posted in Uhall within 15 minutes of my discovery. However there are not enough caring fishermen left to keep it queued higher than the incessant drivel posted there.

5. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

I really hope this issue is addressed at the last minute, before the pub goes live on prodo shards. Crab and lobster are difficult to get and it is very frustrating to have the hard part of the order make the order worth LESS points!(than sea fish, what i consider to the the 'norm')

6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

I retested after today's publish notes came out and the crustacean point values have been FIXED!

I got an order for 10 snow crabs which yielded a 10 fairy salmon bait.

Thank you Devs!

Now please fix the lava lobster traps ...err anchors.

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I wonder if the PM I sent Mesanna not long after your original post was any help in getting it fixed?

8. Ertai Vodalion

Ertai Vodalion Visitor

this is good news - i can myself dropping some traps again and waiting for the *bob*

9. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

They removed fix from final publish notes

10. LoL/Sonoma

LoL/Sonoma Guest

Boo...?

11. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

This has happened in the past where the mouthpiece doesn't have the right script to read from.

12. anvira

anvira Guest

So then it's fixed? ....

I have to assume that it is, but I've stopped doing the quests until there was a difinative answer on the fix.

I'm assumeing (again) that if it is removed from the final publish notes that it isn't fixed? Please tell me Im wrong.

Thanks?!?

Confused.

13. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Crabs and lobsters are FIXED on Chesapeake for sure.

Now off to test lava lobster traps, though I really think I'm just going to be disappointed.

14. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Lava lobster traps haven't changed, still boat anchors.

15. I thought there was an update that indicated lava lobster traps only appear to be malfunctioning because the only thing you can trap in them is the lava lobster and it's not going to happen 100% of the time. If it bobs, you have one because it's the only crustacean living in lava.

16. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend