1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Update done yet??? Can't logon.

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Discussion Hall' started by billybumbler77, Jul 24, 2008.

1. The server was supposed to be back up this morning I thought... I just got into this game and bought unlimited membership and I haven't been able to play for more than a few hours yet. Stinks. Do they do a lot of updates like this, or do I just have bad timing?

2. DebiHIS

DebiHIS Guest

I notice downtime about once a week, always when I have the next day off, and can stay on longer, lol.
    I didnt log on right away this morning, but when I did everything was working fine. Only thing I noticed different is grenadiers pound you with close grenades now, lol.

3. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

wow first dead dragon I have seen.

4. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

oh man.. Nothing will update of this thread.. Is POTC community dead? What happened to that server? is there new event or anything? :link: