1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Update: July 1, 2008 [sv1.0.34.11] *friends bug fixed*yay!*

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Fangs McWolf, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

2. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    About time they added this, should lighten up on the "Sorry I can't" and the "You Stink" or ":(" Still probably will get it, but at least you can convey the idea that you are full.
  3. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Have they fixed DXD yet?
  4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

There is a new problem now. When you fall asleep and get those ZZZs over your head? Well, when you wake up the ZZZs stay there until you say something. LOL!
  5. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

You can't just be happy with what they fix can ya? Always gotta be a greedy butt.

(ie, no)
  6. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Yeah, the other day, I ran around with the little ZZZ's for about 10 minutes...but it was kind of funny.
  7. MsStathamSim

MsStathamSim Guest

Hahahahaha that's awesome. I feel like I'm sleepwalking IRL; I should log on just to sleepwalk in ToonTown for a while!
  8. kiwi115

kiwi115 Guest

im glad they fixed it :ten:
  9. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
  10. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

I think they fixed the sound problem as well. When you minimize the window and then come back to it, after the 'big update', you would hear non-stop repeating of different toon sounds that had talked while your window was minimized, and to end it, you either had to restart TT or you had to get all the sounds duplicated. Not so bad if it's only cat sounds and you're a cat, but when it's a cat, duck, dog, horse, bear, mouse and rabbit, with 2 or 3 sounds each, then you have to be near all of those species and have them each do all the different sounds that are repeating. It's enough to drive ya mad.
  11. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Lol! Go to DDL colse to nighttime and when there are the most ppl doing emotes and talking up a storm, and minimze. i had to press mute the slpit second i opened TT up. Well Im glad they fixed it. :):):):):)
  12. I was getting them today!

that was so annoying! I think that might of been the one that bothered me the most....no, the CEO was my nightmare after the update...so glad they fixed that!
  13. The zzz's when you fall asleep isnt fixed. It happened to me today, i fell asleep, woke up, they were still over my head, and then my game crashed.:wall:
  14. u are lucky...my game crashes most every time i finish a building. :stretcher::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  15. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Confused much?
  16. My game has been crashing right in the big MIDDLE of a CFO battle. I noticed that it only happends when we are winning.:confused::confused::confused::confused:
  17. Lol...its still sort of funny how my mac requires me to restart after every building...:stretcher: