1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Update on Steveo

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Steveo, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Hi Everyone, just wanted everyone to know that Cyndy and i had our baby on Thanksgiving day. She weighed 8 lbs 10 oz. She is doing great. Just Cyndy and I have sleepless nights so thats something that is a struggle for me. I am hoping to get more than 3 hrs sleep per day. I am so glad I dont have to go back to work til the first of the year. So I hope everyone has a good Holiday season and I will check in with you guys later.

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

That is great news Steve! A Thanksgiving baby, how sweet! I am glad everything has worked out for you. Sleepness nights don't last forever. Believe me when I say it is much better then when they are teenagers! Enjoy the new baby! Congrats!

3. kingsgal

kingsgal Guest

Wonderful, glad to hear things are going good for ya. You'll be able to sleep again eventually.

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats on the little one! It has to be a BLESSING to have time off from work during all this. I had C-sections and was still back to work in a week.

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Congrats, sounds like things are going good and are working out for you!

6. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

Congrats Steveo! Enjoy the time off work and sleep whenever you can.

7. Congrats, and just wait untill she is a teen!

8. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Glad to hear it Steve - Congratulations! Just be glad YOU are not the chow hall having to be open 24/7 at a moment's notice.... What did you name the little darling?

9. Biggest congratulations, Steve! I wish you all the best.

10. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations Steve! Glad to hear Cyndy and the baby are doing great. I hope the delivery was uneventful. Enjoy your time together and please, please, please, inhale deeply and smell that baby head for me.

FYI, I read somewhere about a method of feeding so that babies only a few weeks old sleep through the night. Not sure if it was in a magazine or journal. Sorry I can't be of more help.

11. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Isn't that the best smell? I think that term Heaven Scent was derived from that sweet baby smell that only newborns have.

12. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Congrats Steve and Cyndy! I'm sure you've slept by now and are enjoying every second of your new daughter's life. If not, you will after you've gotten some sleep. :D

Hubby's advice: Don't worry -the bad smells go away in a couple of years too....

13. Beachmom321

Beachmom321 Guest

Congrats Steve and Cyndy on your little bundle of joy. If you've still been unable to sleep may I suggest shift sleeping for the parents or giving the baby a lavendar bath before bedtime.

14. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Know it's a wee bit late (haven't been on here in a while...) but CONGRATS!!!

15. Hey bud,

Glad tyo hear everything has started to smooth out for you and your family. Congrats on the new baby. I am so excited for you and cyndy. You deserve to have this time with them all.

Take it easy and hog that baby as much as possible. There is nothing like the love of a child!