1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

UPDATE ON WEDDING

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Scopulus Falco, May 27, 2009.

1. The Day has been moved up to the 6th at 7pm. not the 7th
    There will be a gate in Skara to the event.

I also would like to know from you all as to what else you would like to do through out the day. I was thinking a Joust,pit fights,mage fights,archery fights.

If there isnt any interest in. they wont be held so plz speak up if you would like to enter the contests.

Again if there are any other ideas plz post here.

Id be real kool if most of the shard at least comes to the wedding.

Thanks.

2. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

7 pm which time zone?

3. Sorry,7 pm eastern

4. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

*Snores*

FREE BUMP!!:thumbsup:

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A joust would be cool. I missed the one Aeric held in original MYTH town, but I do remember the water barrels were 8 x 8 across with 1 barrel spacing between barrels and 8 x 8 down and 6's in the middle rows.

Participants were to charge at each other on pet pixel horses, with big bashing weps, attack with their stabbys, at one another per pair of em, or something or dismounted one of the pair to death. . or something. :)

Those that attended if they can remember the rules and set up would be nice to see a joust again on this shard...esp since I missed the one he held on Siege. I got to hear how much fun some had had participating and attending it...after the fact cuz I was rl busy at the time, so I missed it. :(

[​IMG]

6. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*sighs* I miss going to the Renaissance Festival every summer... I loved giving the horses pieces of apple after the jousting... They've cancelled the one in Ontario...

Anyways, I'd probably go just to watch, I've never actually seen an in game joust before, it ought to be interesting :)

7. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've been for the last 3 years to an event in Oct that has jousting. It's a weekend thing, so camping is involved. GOOD TIMES!! And I'm not talking about feeding the horses either. LOL

I've seen in game jousting one time lonnnnnnnng ago on Atlantic. It was pretty funny to watch.....timing is everything.