1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] UPDATE -- Reopen my museum on GL by mid Sept & Selling half the collection

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LOTR, Aug 17, 2011.

1. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My Great Lakes Museum is REOPENED !!! Everyone is Welcome !!!

I am proud to announce the reopening of my museum on Great Lakes. It is located at Northwest Corner within the Luna wall.

As everyone know that Atlantic's Rare Fest is coming, I will not be selling any significant items before the fest. But I will welcome any inquiry from interested buyer, with price of course. No promise that I will sell that item if chosen, as I would like to keep some of them.

I will consider putting up the item for silent auction if there is an interested buyer. Please notify me by 12th Sept. I will like to transfer to ATL by 15th Sept.

By the way, I am searching for these phoenix parts: 2 helms, 1 arms, 1 tunic, 1 glove.

Any way, I can be reached via ICQ 376222584 ( highly recommended ), PM ( do not check everyday ), or email [email protected] ( not so recommended ).

Just for your info, I am from Singapore, so I am at least 12 hours ahead of US time. Please take note that I may seems online, since i like to keep my PC and ICQ online all the time. If you do not get any reply instantly, that must be I am sleeping, working, or eating. LOL.

Thank you.

2. The Shamrock

omg omg *screams like a little girl*

Edit: I've actually never been to your museum but I've heard from friends you have quite the collection (main shard is great lakes too). Just out of curiousity, what is your preferred type of rare that you collect? (been collecting the past handful of months myself, and recently decided I'm going to open up a museum)

3. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you bring your items to Atlantic and link it with the silent rare auction at the Festival, it would be awesome.

4. Luedeus

Luedeus Journeyman

Exactly my thoughts.

5. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

that's what i am thinking as well. I will work it out by end of this month. Just have to decide on the items to sell.

6. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

:wall: ummm no i don't want to have to x-fer the ones i want back to gl

7. The Shamrock

neptune, you gotta show me your collection sometime, i hear you got some good stuff :) (also on gl)

8. viergedarkmoon

viergedarkmoon Journeyman

I agree with neptune. I dont wwant to have to xfer back. LOTR where is your museum located?

9. neptune1369

Stratics Veteran

well give a shout out in general chat im mostly on after 5pm

10. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My Great Lakes museum is reopened. Everyone is welcome !!!

11. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Re: My Great Lakes Museum is REOPENED !!! Everyone is Welcome !!!

Interested collectors please send in your list to my ICQ 376222584 by this Sunday. I will reply soonest on 12th Sept whether the item will be sold direct or will be auctioned.

12. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry for the delay in reply. Due to my RL work, I will be updating a list of items for the silent auction this 2 days. I will be transferring to ATL latest on Saturday.

13. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Latest UPDATE :

I will be submitting my items for the silent auction by tonight. I have to apologize in advance. I have been going through those lists of items send to me from many enthusiastic collectors and comparing their offer price. Finally, I conclude that I will place partial of them on silent auction. As for those items which are not there, you will receive a counter offer from me.

Although the reserve price for most of the items are set very high, it is just a safety mechanism for me to fetch a fair price, where supply and demand is balanced out. Most likely I will be selling to the highest bidder, so just bid as long as it is the price you are willing to pay.

As for payment, I can receive gold on ATL or GL. For other means, please icq me for arrangement. You know what I mean.

Just remember to check back for items list.

14. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry for all the delays. I have been very busy with work in RL. Anyway, I had just collected all the remaining items which have the reserve prices not met. There are some highest bidders I have contacted with a counter offer price. As for those who do not receive a respond from me, I will be putting the item up on stratics for another round of open auction. Please Try to patience with me. I have tons of work in RL. I need to plan when I should start and end the auction, and how to stay contactable.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!