1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Update the Gamecode items please..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GarthGrey, Dec 30, 2009.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Surely I can't be alone in this. Why can't you sell Soulstone Fragments (thanks for correcting me) and Vet Rewards, and Gold for that matter? You sell Transfer tokens non stop for the Power gamers to make more cash with, why can't you sell those of us that just want to buy things....well, things? At the very least you could comment in this thread and actually tell us why you choose not to?

I want those dang house teleporters. I've been playing UO for over 12 yrs, but lost my original account years ago. Yes, I could wait the 4 months my oldest account needs, but I sort of would like to have those now. And there don't seem to be any for sale on LA....and I have NO PROBLEM forking over real life cash to buy them from you EA, if you were only smart enough to sell them.

2. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You can buy a legacy token and get a Soulstone with that.

But agree, add vet rewards and gold and such.

3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

http://uogamecodes.com/store/prod_detail.asp?ProdID=UOLGCYTKN&CartID={78D9D077-0250-4F22-977A-C2ACC947CC29}&PromoID=996

Legacy Token- you can pick a full Green Soulstone after purchasing and using it.

*Poster above beat me by 1 minute :p*

4. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'll sell you mine, on Europa though :\

5. Smokin

Smokin Guest

So if say you want a 10th year Vet reward and are willing to pay for it, then the cost should be say $10x120 for that item. That is the low price of what it actually costs. If your really old enough to get the item you want and are close meaning 4 months just wait, I mean really its not that long.

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

having gold for sale would not be a good idea..

it will be the same as just printing money in the economy..

the only way to fix the economy would be to reduce gold from being created and just have items spawn. that way instead of new gold, its old gold passed around. then as gold slowly gets lost it will be worth more again.