1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] **UPDATED**Stone Gargoyle Suit 75m Reserve Decent suit 210 Stam

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Chump Thumper, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Chump Thumper

This is not a amzing suit but it will definately get the job done for a decent price. Easily 210 dexer suit
    Starting reserve is 75 Mill once the reserve is met. Auction will start 2 days from the day the reserve is met. it will end that day at 7pm EST. Min Bid increments of 10 Mill
    Post bids here not icq.
    Suit comes only with despicable Quiver. and remember these stats are with no artis so add what you want. and increase these stats. Add boots of escaping to this suit and your easily 210 Plus stamina
    Stats are:
    Fire Eater 24%
    Damage Eater 15%
    Kinetic Eater 27%
    10 SSI
    Enhance Pots 50%
    Hit chance increase 39
    Defense chance increase 30
    Stamina Increase 62
    LMC 55
    MR 3
    Stamina Regen 8
    HPR 4
    Physical 75
    Fire 80
    Cold 70
    Poison 68
    Energy 76
    Dex Bonus 21
    Int Bonus 4

gargsuit.jpg

#1 Chump Thumper, Nov 2, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  2. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

0 ep.. 7 mana increase.. only 6 mr...

keyvan likes this.
  3. Chump Thumper

Yea I realized i need to change the jewels I will, And as I said its not a amazing suit, Mana Regen often comes from artis in a good part to make the suit, I could over inflate this suit and post with said artis but decided not to. Lets keep on topic if you dont like it dont bid, Im happy to take any suggesttions via icq or PM, The suit in general is a good starter suit IMO

IT has multiple quality eaters on it too which is why i think i made it originally.

4. Chump Thumper

Updated Suit Lowered Reserve